Announcing the formula and dates of the 31st International Festival of Comics and Games
As the organizers of the International Festival of Comics and Games in Łódź, due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic we were faced with a choice – either to postpone our event or to move it to the virtual space. We have chosen the latter. The International Festival of Comics and Games will become an online event, scheduled for November 14-15th, 2020.
We want to reach our audience through what we have been known for the most – a chance to meet and listen to their favourite comic book and video game creators.
Online festival platform, dedicated to this year’s edition, will feature exclusive video content and live broadcasts. Get ready for two days of comic and video game extravaganza!
- Program will include exclusive interviews, meetings, panel discussions, lectures, workshops, live studio and the announcement of the winners of the festival competitions and awards!
- Exhibitors space
- Gallery of the entries for the international short comic story competition and short comic story competition for children “A Comic Space oddysey”
The confirmed festival program will include video content with:
- for the very first time at MFKiG – Bill SIENKIEWICZ
- Grzegorz ROSIŃSKI
- Zbigniew KASPRZAK
- the artist behind this year’s festival poster – Jakub REBELKA
- an exclusive behind-the-scenes talk with Cyberpunk 2077 creators from CD PROJEKT RED, just days before the game’s release!
Tickets will be up for sale in October.
More information about the festival’s program and the formula of the online event will be gradually revealed.
The organizers of the 31st International Festival of Comics and Games – Cyber Edition are “EC1 Łódź – Miasto Kultury” and “CONTUR” Artists Association.
Poster by Jakub Rebelka